St. James Catholic Schools
- Believe that Catholic education is a fundamental part of the Church’s mission to proclaim the gospel message.
- Believe in fostering the religious, academic, cultural and social growth of our students, where faith and values are integrated with learning and life.
- Believe that each student is a unique child of God and is capable of learning.
- Believe that teachers and staff are called to be models of faith centered in Christ’s love.
- Believe that teachers should use a variety of teaching methods to help each student achieve their greatest potential.
- Believe that all teachers and staff are responsible for promoting learning and success in a Christ-centered environment.
- Believe that mutual respect among and between students and staff creates an atmosphere that is wholesome and safe.
- Believe that structure and discipline are essential for the academic and spiritual formation of our students